* Sports reporter at Bloomberg News since 1995, covering major sporting events ranging from the Olympics to golf’s Masters Tournament and many other high-profile assignments in between.
* Primary focus has been covering professional golf and the business of golf since 2001.
* Was one of only three reporters granted access to Tiger Woods’s “apology” press conference in Florida in Feb. 2010.
* Have written numerous articles about the trends in golf business, including equipment, player sponsorships, television contracts, real estate and golf course development.
* Based in Bloomberg’s Atlanta bureau since 2003, where I have reported for Bloomberg News, Bloomberg Television, Bloomberg Radio and Bloomberg Businessweek.