Game Plan LLC
Game Plan LLC
- Co-founder and Chairman of Game Plan LLC, a company which provides consulting, financial advisory and investment banking services with the respect to the acquisition, sale and financing of professional sports teams, the formation of sports leagues and the development and financing of sport facilities from 1995 to present.
- Member of the law firm of Brown Rudnick, Freed & Gesmer, a large New England full-service law firm with offices in Boston, Hartford and Providence and an adviser to business, entrepreneurs and institutions across the country from December 1995 to January 1997.
- Member of the Executive Committee (1993-1995) of the law firm of Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott, a national law firm with more than 220 attorneys in offices in Boston, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Allentown, Philadelphia, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Miami, Tallahassee and Washington, D.C. Member of the Executive Committee of the firm from January 1993 to December 1995.
- Alternate Governor to the National Hockey League Board of Governors for the Pittsburgh Penguins and member of the Penguins’ Advisory Board from November 1991 to January 1997.
- Chairman of Boston Soccer, Inc., the non-profit venue bid committee which submitted a successful bid for Boston to be one of the host venues for World Cup soccer in 1994. Boston Soccer has promoted successful international soccer matches at Foxboro Stadium, including one in 1991, two in 1992, one in 1993.
- Chairman of Boston World Cup Host Committee having been appointed by Alan I. Rothenberg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of World Cup U.S.A. after Boston was selected to host six World Cup matches at Foxboro Stadium in 1994 including a quarterfinal match.
- President of the Boston Breakers Football Club, from July, 1982 to December, 1983, one of the original twelve franchises in the United States Football League. He was appointed by the Commissioner of the USFL to serve on the League’s Legal Committee, Finance Committee and Substance Abuse Committee.